What a mess ya! Sucha mess. It’s a mess. A mess. MESS!!
It’s like back being in high school again.
- That never ending self discovering process.
- Liking a guy only to find out that he has a girlfriend.
- Liking another guy only to assume I’m not being noticed.
- Letting people’s rant get into my head, insecurity creeping in and then questioning my standards. (FAIL. Epic fail.)
- Seeing immature minds subtly isolate a bakra who is too much for their pea brains to handle.
- Overly sensitive people and their dramatic exits.
- Overly judgmental people. (Fuck them karma.)
- Trying to be like those girls. (What a waste of time, I say!)
- Obsessing that the guy doesn’t notice me and thinking of it all the while when trying to think of everything else. Like now.
- Cant think of anything. Busy thinking about 9.
Never thought I’ll be caught up in teenage waste, again.